What do we need?
Cashews – 1 cup chopped & , okra – 250 gm sliced thinly, potatoes – 2 ( cooked, peeled & chopped into cubes), MTR sambar powder, turmeric, oil, salt,garlic 2 pods,green chilli paste.
How do we prepare it?
1. Wash and slice the okra into thin pieces.
2. Roast the cashews with a little bit of ghee and set aside.
3. Cook the potatoes and dice them into cubes.
4. In a non stick pan, pour a little bit of oil and add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and allow them to crackle. Add the finely chopped garlic pods and the green chillies paste.
5. Add the chopped okra and cook on medium fire. As they begin to turn brown, add the potatoes and sauté. Now add the roasted cashew nuts and sauté till cooked.
6. Add a spoonful of MTR sambar powder, turmeric, chilli powder, salt and mix thoroughly.
Serve hot with roti or rice with onion raita on the side!