What do we need?
French beans – 1 cup finely chopped & cooked in a pressure cooker, capsicum – 1 cup finely chopped, potato – 2 small cooked & chopped into cubes, tomatoes – 1 cup finely chopped, cashews – 1 cup roasted & chopped into small pieces, sweet lime – 2 big fruits cut & juiced, onions – 1 cup chopped finely, green chillies & garlic paste, red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon , salt to taste, vinegar – 1 tablespoon, turmeric powder – 1 pinch, MTR sambar powder – 1 teaspoon, Haldiram Nimbu Masala sev for garnishing.
How do we prepare it?
1. In a Kadhai, pour a bit of oil and add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, finely chopped onions and sauté.
2. When the onions begin to turn brown, add the chopped capsicum and sauté.
3. As the capsicum become soft & cooked, add the chopped & cooked french beans, potatoes and also add the finely chopped tomatoes. Add the green chilli & garlic paste, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder. Sauté till cooked.
4. Add the coriander finely chopped and remove from stove.
5. In a bowl, take the mosambi juice (sweet lime juice) and add a little salt & vinegar to it.
7. Mix well and pour this into the curry. Mix all the ingredients well.
Serve curry hot with Haldiram Nimbu Masala sev garnish. This curry tastes good with chapati/roti and cucumber salad !