What do we need?
Oats-1 cup, low calorie Paneer – 1 cup (we get the low calorie paneer in super markets, please use that variety only), sunflower oil to shallow fry, coriander – 1 cup finely chopped, salt, pepper powder, green chillies & garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, corn flour, water.
How do we prepare it?
1. Roast the oats in a pan WITHOUT oil. Keep moving them around to avoid burning them.
2. Add the low cholesterol paneer to it and sauté well.
3. Add the chopped coriander leaves, salt, pepper powder, chillI garlic paste, red chilli powder & turmeric powder. Mix well and remove from stove.
4. Let this mixture cool off for 20 mins.
5. Once the mixture is cooled, add a little corn flour & water to it so as to make round flat kebab pieces as seen in the picture.
6. Take a non stick pan, add a bit of oil (we will shallow fry the kebabs).
7. Fry the kebabs in the oil on both sides by flipping them around till they turn golden brown.
Serve hot with mint chutney with hot tea or black coffee on the side!