What do we need?
Apples -3, chopped tomatoes, chopped capsicum, chopped onions,grated carrots, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, oil, tomato ketchup, green chilli sauce, ginger garlic paste, paneer.
How to prepare it?
1. Chop onions, tomatoes, green chillies,coriander and capsicum. Grate the carrots. Wash and chop the apples into cubes too.
2. If you are using frozen paneer, then put the paneer pieces into hot boiled water for atleast 30 minutes before using them in the Jalfrezi.
3. In a non stick pan add cumin seeds, onions, grated carrots and capsicum.
4. Once they are cooked, add the tomatoes and sauté.
5. Once the tomatoes begin to soften, add tomato ketchup,green chilli sauce,chopped green chillies. Mix well and sauté.
6. Once cooked, add garam masala powder, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
7. In the end, add paneer and apple pieces.Sauté on slow flame till cooked.
8. Serve hot with chapati or butter naan!