What do we need ?
Kiwis , gooseberries , ginger , garlic , green chillies , coriander , cumin seeds , peanuts , fresh coconut ,salt , red chilli for tempering , oil.
How do we prepare it ?
1. Dry roast the peanuts & remove the skin.
2. Also , chop the coriander , gooseberries , ginger , garlic , green chillies and the fresh coconut
3. Slice the Kiwis into round pieces .
4. Put all the ingredients in a mixer along with salt and a little water and blend to a coarse paste.
5. In a non stick pan , add a bit of oil and mustard seeds and cumin seeds along with red chillis. Once they crackle , top them on the chutney ! Serve hot with Dosa 🙂