How to prepare Chinese bread beans?
- Cut french beans and carrots lengthwise into thin strips.
- In a non stick pan, add a little oil. Put a spoonful of ginger garlic paste & cumin seeds and let it crackle.
- Add the french beans and cook till they are crunchy. Do not let them cook too much as they need to be cooked further with the carrots too.
- Now add the carrots and cook them till soft yet crunchy.
- Once done, add tomato ketchup, green chili sauce, soy sauce and mix well.
- Remove from stove and stuff it into bread slices and seal with butter on all sides. Deep fry in oil and serve hot!