- Wash and grate 3 fresh carrots.
- We will also need sugar and cardamoms. In a grinder, make a powder of the cardamoms and keep aside.
- In a pan,add the grated carrot and pour milk in it till the grated carrots are completely immersed in the milk. Cook till the mixture thickens.
- Once the mixture thickens, add sugar and cardamom powder to it.
- Let the mix cool down. Make small balls from this mixture.
- In a bowl, take some all purpose flour (Maida). Knead into a dough with water. Immerse this dough in oil for 2 hours.
- Cover the carrot balls with this Maida flour as shown.
- Roll these balls covered in Maida into flat roti like shapes and finish off on a pan.
- Yummy and tasty carrot puran poli are now ready. Garnish with dry fruits & serve hot!