- Cut up a slice of a red pumpkin. Make sure that the slice is not too big. Remove the seeds.
- Grate this slice of pumpkin and keep aside.
- We will need a cup of sugar and some cardamoms.In a grinder,make powder of the cardamoms.
- In a pan,put the grated pumpkin & pour milk till the grated pumpkin is completely covered
- Once the mix thickens,add sugar & cardamom powder.Stir well & remove from heat.
- Let the mixture cool off and make round shaped balls with it.
- Garnish with cashews and serve with vanilla ice-cream for maximum effect!