1. For making chocolate dosa, we will need a cup of cocoa powder, soaked cashews, soaked and peeled almonds and a bunch of cardamoms.
2. In a bowl, mix a little corn flour, powdered sugar & break powder.
3. Take a glass of milk, and make a mixture of the cocoa powder, milk, break powder and corn flour. Make sure the mixture is not lumpy.
4. Grind the soaked cashews, peeled almonds and a few cardamoms into a paste and mix in the milk.
5. Make a smooth consisten mixture with no lumps.
6. Pre heat a non stick dosa pan and add a little ghee to grease it. Spread the dosa mix on it and fantastic chocolate dosas are ready! Serve hot with mixed fruit jam !