1. Wash and slice pineapples, chop them into thin pieces and keep aside. We will also need half a glass of orange juice.
2. Peel and chop into thin pieces, three Kiwis.
3. Grate an apple and add a pinch of salt to it.
4. If you want to add zing to your paratha, you can further enhance the taste with adding a grated guava (removing the seeds before grating) and 1/4th cup of sweet lime juice.
5. Take 1 & 1/2 cup of wheat flour, add salt to taste, little bit of hot oil and mix the fruits in it.
6. Meanwhile, take a few almonds (soaked and peeled), cashews, raisins and few cardamoms with a half glass of lukewarm milk.
7. Grind the dry fruits along with the milk. Add this mixture to make the dough. Let the dough rest for an hour.
8. Make small balls of the dough, press into a paratha and finish off on a pan with little oil.