1. We will use 2 whole large pomogranates and a few curry leaves.
2. Wash the pomogranates and chop up a few curry leaves. Open up the pomogranate into a bowl and keep aside.
3. We will need 1 cup of sugar, chilled milk and dry fruits soaked for 3 hours before. You can use cashews , pistachios, almonds, raisins and figs.
4. Add the pomogranate seeds, chopped curry leaves and blend to a smooth juice. Strain the juice and keep aside. In the blender then add milk, the juice and the dry fruits and blend again.
5. Pomogranate dry fruit milkshake is ready. Serve chilled 🙂