- Finely grate one big red apple.
- Roast one Kiwi in little ghee and grate it. Keep aside.
- In a pan,add little ghee.Roast a piece of watermelon(de-seeded).Grate it and keep aside.
- In a pan,roast cashews & almonds.In a mixer,grind them to a powder & keep aside.
- Finely chop onions,capsicum,green chilies and tomatoes.
- In a pot,boil 1 cup water.Put frozen paneer pieces in it & close with the lid for 30 mins
- Once the frozen paneer softens,crumble it and keep aside.
- In a pan,pour 2 spoons of sunflower oil.Add cumin seeds & ginger garlic paste & saute. Once they crackle,add the vegetables.Pour half cup water and let it cook with the lid on.Once cooked,add turmeric (1 pinch),salt and red chili powder as per taste preference.Add grated fruits & crumbled paneer.Add the cashew almond powder,mix well & turn off heat. Keep aside the bhurji to cool.
9. Make the samosa dough and fill the bhurji in triangular samosa. Deep fry and serve hot!