- We will need two Kiwis, toasted in light ghee on low flame in a pan and sliced thinly.
2. We will need two Mosambi (sweet lime) juiced and mixed with a pinch of salt.
3. We will also need two pomegranates, pomegranate juice to add to the rice for flavor and curry leaves as per preference.
4. In a pan, pour two tablespoons of olive oil. Add cumin seeds, lentils and mustard seeds. Let them crackle and then add sliced green chilies. Add a tea spoon of orange juice and a pinch of asfoetida as well.
5. Then add a few groundnuts and saute till brown. Add cooked basmati rice to the mix along with the kiwis, teaspoon of pomegranate juice and the mosambi juice. Stir well. Add salt, turmeric, red chili powder as per preference.